Any super admin at the company level can add you as an admin for a specific test from the test settings.
To add an admin for a specific test, follow these steps:
- Log in with the relevant admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Click on the test that you want to add an admin for.
- In the Test Details section, click Test Settings.
- In the Admins For This Test section, click Manage Admins.
- In the Add by email section, enter the following information:
- Enter the new admin’s full name
- Enter the new admin’s work email ID
- Select the type of access that you want to give the admin
- Select the type of role that you want to assign to the admin
Note: You can click Add More to add any additional admins.
- Click Save.
Important: If you are added as an admin from the Test Settings page, you will have access only to that test. You will not have access to any other features on the company level.