You can also gather custom details from the candidate by using auto-generated forms with the following types of fields:
- Input: Use this when the information you require is a short phrase or one-line sentence.
- Text area: Use this when the information you require has multiple lines of text.
- Dropdown: Use this when the information you require must be chosen from a list of options.
- Files: Use this when the information you require must be uploaded as a file.
- Checkbox: Use this when you require candidates to choose more than one option while providing information.
Adding custom details
Note: It is assumed that you have already created a test but not published it.
- Create a test
You will see the Test Details page.
- In the Test Details section, click Test Settings.
- In the Candidate Settings section, in Custom Details, click Add new field.
By default, Full Name, Personal Email, City, Resume, University/College, Graduation Year are selected. You can choose to clear the default choices or add more choices from the available categories.
- Click the Field type menu and select the relevant option. For more information about each field type and the related details, see Field types.
- Enter the relevant details.
Note: To make the fields mandatory, you must select Required.
- Click Save.