To add MCQs to your custom library, follow these steps:
- Log in to Recruit using admin credentials.
- On the recruiter dashboard, click Questions Library.
Note: Any questions that you see on the screen were added by an admin in your organization.
- Click Add multiple-choice question.
- In the Problem Statement field, enter the name of the question.
- In the Choices section, complete the following actions:
- Enter each choice
- Select the option button of the correct option
Note: By default, Recruit provides 4 option fields. If you want to add any more options, click the Add a choice button.
- In the Difficulty level list, select the difficulty level of the problem. For example, Easy.
- In the Marks section, complete the following actions:
- Specify the maximum marks that you want to assign to candidates if they answer the question correctly. For example, 10.0.
- Specify the negative marks that you want to assign to candidates if they answer the problem incorrectly. For example, 5.0.
- Add negative marks, if required.
- In the Time section, add the maximum time within which the candidate must answer the problem.
- In the Section list, select the section that the question belongs to. For example, Algebra.
After you save the question, it will visible in the section that you have chosen.
Note: By default, a question is not associated with any section. However, you can add a question to a specific section that was created earlier.
- In the Tags section, add the tags that are relevant to the question.
For example, if your problem is about checking the knowledge of inheritance in Java, then you could add multiple tags such as Java, inheritance, OOP, and so on. These tags can be used to auto-generate tests for specific profiles.
- Click Save Objective Question.
You have successfully added MCQs to your custom library.
Note: You can add the