Company settings allow you to change information about your company, add or remove team members, manage payment methods, and set the language of the dashboard.
Where can I find this setting?
You can find the personal settings on the HackerEarth Recruit dashboard.
To find the company settings, follow these steps:
You have successfully found the company settings.
What settings can you make here?
You can see the information about your company here. This is the same information that was provided when you bought your HackerEarth Recruit subscription.
For more information, see company information.
You can view team members, add team members, assign roles, and manage team members here.
For more information, see team members.
You can add, view, and manage payment methods here.
- Click on the administrator dashboard.
- Click Settings.
- In the COMPANY section, click Payment.
- Click Add New Payment Method.
For more information, see billing and usage.
You can set the language of your choice here.
- Company languages: Set the language in which your dashboard must be opened initially
- Allowed languages: Set the languages in which you can toggle and view the dashboard
For more information, see language settings.