We have exciting news for you this month. HackerEarth Recruit has been updated with new features to give you an enhanced user experience.
Creating tests based on skills
The test creation flow is as follows:
- Search for the required skills or select from the drop-down.
2. Select the relevant experience level.
HackerEarth Recruit adds questions with difficulty levels that match the experience level that you have chosen.
3. Review the questions suggested for your test and create it.
You can edit the questions or add new ones if required after you have created the test.
Improved test instructions for candidates
Auto-generated instructions are displayed based on the content of the test thus widening the range of test instructions. The latest update ensures that the following instructions are displayed automatically:
- General instructions: Instructions common to all tests. Candidates can view these instructions before starting a test.
- Question-specific instructions: Instructions based on the type of questions added to a test.
- Proctoring instructions: Instructions relevant to the proctoring settings made by you while creating the test.
If you want to provide instructions other than the general guidelines or question-specific/ proctoring instructions, you can add them in the Test instructions section on the Basic details page.
The option to display default instructions from the Basic details page has been removed since all the required instructions are added.
Disclaimer: All the images have been cropped for clarity.
To try these new updates, please write to us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!