HackerEarth’s library has an exhaustive list of MCQs. While you may use these in various tests, you can also create your own MCQs for a test. A library admin or super admin can then add these questions to your custom library.
In the HackerEarth library, MCQs are categorized based on various topics.
To add questions from the HackerEarth library to your test, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Recruit account using admin credentials.
- Create a test manually. For more information, see Creating tests.
Note: You can also add questions from the HackerEarth library to tests that are created automatically.
- In the Test Details section, click Questions.
- Click Choose from Library.
Important: If you click Choose from Library under Multiple Choice Questions, then by default all the MCQs from the HackerEarth library will be displayed.
- Select the library from which you want to add the questions.
Note: You can add questions from the HackerEarth’s library or My Library.
Select the difficulty level of the question that you want to add.
Select the relevant topics of the questions to be added, for example, Python.
Click Update list. All the questions of selected skill appear on your screen.
Select the relevant questions.
Click Add selected.
You have successfully added a new question to the test.