To manually add the questions in the test, follow these steps:
- Log into Recruit using your admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Navigate to the test in which you want to add questions.
- Click Questions.
- Navigate to the section in which you want to add questions.
- Click Add multiple-choice question.
- In the Problem Statement field, enter the questions you want candidates to answer.
- In the Choices section, complete the following actions:
- Enter each choice
- Select the option button of the correct option
Note: By default, Recruit provides 4 option fields. If you want to add any more options, click the Add a choice button.
4. In the Difficulty level drop-down, select the difficulty level of the problem. For example, Easy.
5. In the Marks section, complete the following actions:
- Specify the maximum marks that you want to assign to candidates if they answer the question correctly. For example, 10.0.
- Specify the negative marks that you want to assign to candidates if they answer the problem incorrectly. For example, 5.0.
6. Add negative marks, if required.
7. In the Time section, add the maximum time within which the candidate must answer the problem.
8. In the Section drop-down, select the section that the question belongs to. For example, Algebra. After you save the question, it will visible in the section that you have chosen.
Note: By default, a question is not associated with any section. However, you can add a question to a specific section that has been created in advance.
9. In the Tags section, add the tags that are relevant to the question. For example, if your problem is about checking the knowledge of inheritance in Java, then you could add multiple tags such as Java, inheritance, OOP, and so on.
10. Click Save Objective Question.
Note: Click to question save your question to My library.
11. You can rate the question.
You have successfully added a question.