Viewing a report
When a candidate completes a test, you will receive an email and you can view a test report after the candidate has taken a test.
To view a candidate’s test report, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth account.
- On the administrator dashboard, in LIVE TESTS or PREVIOUSLY CONDUCTED, click the name of the test for which you want to generate a candidate report.
- You will be redirected to Tests page as follows:
- In CANDIDATES, select the candidate status. For example, Active.
- Click the name of the candidate. For example, Mark Jacobs.
Note: You can generate the reports for candidates who have attempted the test.