No, there is no limit on the number of questions that can be added to a test. You can add as many questions as you require.
Articles in this section
- Are the sections that are created via the ‘Add section’ button visible to candidates?
- I don’t want candidates to take more than 30 seconds to answer an MCQ. Can I enable this restriction?
- Is there a limit on the number of questions that can be added to a test?
- I want to upload an image in the Description field of the Basic Details section. What are the required dimensions?
- What are invite-only and public tests?
- After I log in to the recruiter panel, how do I create new tests?