Timed MCQs are multiple choice questions for which you have specified the time within which a candidate must answer the question. For example, you can set 30 seconds as the time limit to answer a specific MCQ.
To create a timed MCQ, follow these steps:
- In the Test Details section of your test, click Questions.
- Choose the Multiple Choice Questions section.
- Select the question for which you want to enable this restriction.
- Scroll below to the Time section.
- In the Max. time field, enter the time limit (in seconds). For example, 30.
- Click Save Objective Question.
- Repeat these steps for all the relevant MCQs.
You have successfully created a timed MCQ.