This topic provides you with the details about creating SQL questions through the Recruit dashboard.
Note: While the HackerEarth library has SQL questions that can be used in various tests, you can also create your own SQL questions, which are automatically added to your custom library.
To add an SQL question to your library, follow these steps:
- Log in to Recruit using admin credentials.
- Click Questions Library.
- Under Library, click SQL.
- Click +Add sql question.
- In the Problem Name field, enter the name of the problem.
- In the Problem Statement field, enter the problem.
- In the Difficulty level dropdown, select the difficulty level of the problem. For example, Easy.
- Click Save SQL Question.
- Add relevant schema-creation scripts and test cases to your SQL question. For more information, see Adding schema-creation scripts and test cases.
Note: You must save the question to be able to add relevant schema-creation scripts and test cases.
You have successfully added an SQL question.