You can upload multiple test cases (input/output files) at the same time.
You must follow these guidelines for uploading multiple test cases:
- All test cases (input and corresponding output files) must be named using the following naming convention:
- Each test should be prefixed by 'in' (for input files) or 'out' (for output files) followed by a whole numeral. For example, in00.txt, in01.txt, in03.txt and out00.txt, out01.txt, out003.txt...etc.
- You can also use number series like in123 or in456, etc.
- Every input file that you upload must have a corresponding output file. Therefore, if you have an input file in00.txt, then you must have a corresponding output file out00.txt.
- You can only upload .zip and .tar files.
Important: The files should not be put in a folder and zipped.