How can you become a Test admin?
You can become a test admin in the following ways:
- By signing up
- When a Super admin adds you as a test admin from the company settings
- When a Super admin adds you as a test admin for a specific test with specific company-level access
- By setting a point of contact
What can a Test admin do?
A test admin can do everything related to tests (only in tests that have been created by them) such as:
- Create, edit, and delete tests
- Add, modify, and delete questions in the test
- Modify test settings
- Invite users
- Access reports
- Clone tests
- Add multiple proctoring mechanisms
- Restrict IP addresses from which the test can be taken
For more information, see Test settings.
- Test admins will not be able to alter tests that they have not created or were not explicitly added to.
- A Test admin cannot add, delete, or modify the questions in the My Library, however, he can use them while creating a test.
- If you are added as a test admin from the Test settings page, you will have access only to that test. You will not have access to any other features on the company level.