Nobody from HackerEarth has direct access to any candidate’s personally-identifiable data. However, in case you raise support requests, for which we have to access data in order to understand the issue better, then the support agent will have temporary access to that data only.
Articles in this section
- Is HackerEarth responsible for candidate data?
- For how long is candidate data stored on HackerEarth's servers?
- Who, from HackerEarth, has access to candidate data?
- Does HackerEarth share candidate information with third-party services?
- Who from my organization will have access to candidate data?
- How can candidates stop the processing of their data?
- How do I request for candidate data to be updated or deleted?
- Do you maintain an audit log of all the admins in my company?
- Do you maintain an audit log of all the activities of each candidate who takes the test?