To add file upload questions to a manually-created test, follow these steps:
- Log in to HackerEarth Recruit using admin credentials.
- Click Create a blank test for me.
Note: You will be redirected to Tests page.
- In Questions, scroll down to File Upload Questions.
- Click Add file question and follow the same steps that are mentioned in Creating file upload questions.
You have successfully added a file upload question to your test.
- It is recommended that you add your questions directly to your test. If you want to reuse these questions, then add them to My library. For more information see, Adding questions to My library.
- File upload questions are evaluated manually.