To create subjective questions, follow these steps:
- Log into HackerEarth Recruit using your admin credentials.
- Click Questions Library.
Important: It is assumed that you are logged in as an admin in HackerEarth Recruit.
- In the Library section, click Subjective.
- Click Add subjective question.
- In the Problem Statement field, enter the problem statement.
- In the Difficulty level list, select the difficulty level of the problem. For example, Easy.
- In the Marks for correct answer field, enter the maximum marks that you want to assign to your question.
- In the Answer section, write the answer in the form of text.
Note: This is not visible to the candidates.
- In the Tags field, enter the tags that you require for your question.
- Click Save Subjective Question.
You have successfully created a subjective question. Now, your problem is displayed in the Subjective Questions section.