To add questions to your interview, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Recruit account using your admin credentials.
- Click FaceCode.
- In the All interviews section, click Ongoing.
- Click the name of the interview to which you want to add questions. You will be directed to the interview page. For example, ML Engineer Interview.
- Click Add questions.
- You can add questions in the following ways:
Create your questions manually
To create and add questions manually in your interview, follow these steps:
- Click Add new question.
- Enter the name of the problem and the problem statement.
- Click Save.
You have successfully created and added a new question to your interview.
Choose questions from My Library
To add questions from My Library, follow these steps:
- Click Choose from My Library.
- Select the questions that you want to add in your interview.
Important: You can add only five questions at a time.
- Click Add question(s).
You have successfully added questions from My Library.
You have successfully added questions to your interview. The questions will be visible to the candidate.