We have launched some exciting new features this month and you can read all about them here.
HackerEarth Recruit FaceCode is live!
HackerEarth Recruit now has the capability to host video interviews. The all-new HackerEarth Recruit FaceCode has several powerful capabilities that include the following:
- You can now hire tech talent via cloud-powered video interviews.
- The in-built collaborative code editor allows candidates to write code, compile it, and run it seamlessly.
- You can schedule interviews with the click of a button. HackerEarth Recruit FaceCode automatically integrates with Google calendar and the candidate report.
- Add multiple interviewers and conduct interviews seamlessly.
- Real-time evaluation allows you to watch candidates while they solve problems and evaluate their skills simultaneously.
At the end of every interview, you can add feedback about a candidate and rate the interview on the platform. You can also view interview history through an in-built dashboard.
You can read more about FaceCode on our Help Center.
Coding just got easier with code snippets
We’ve added code snippets for C, C++, Java, Java 8, Python, and Python 3 in the programming questions that are available in HackerEarth Recruit’s in-built library. Code snippets help candidates focus on writing the logic required for the program to run without worrying about writing the boilerplate code.
You can read more about code snippets here.
Hope you try out these new updates for yourself! In case of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.