HackerEarth Recruit enables you to view the overview of the tests taken by candidates.created by you. You can get an overview of the test These reports are accessible only for ongoing or completed tests.
Viewing questions report
To view the Questions report of a specific test, follow these steps:
- Log into your HackerEarth Recruit account using your admin credentials.
- Click Tests.
- Click the type of tests. For example, Ongoing or Completed.
- Click the name of the specific test for which you want to view the Questions report.
- In the Analysis section, click Overview.
You have successfully accessed the overview of your tests.
You can view the following information in the overview of your tests:
The test summary comprises the following details:
- Timings: Start date, start time, and duration of the test
- Test link: Link to access the test
- Questions: Different types of questions and numbers of the specific questions types
- Scoring: Total and cut-off score of the test
Candidate report summary
The candidate report summary comprises the following details:
- Right now: View information about candidates those who are currently taking a specific test:
- Number of students who are currently taking the test
- Number of students who have scored more than the cut-off score
- Since the test started: View information about all the candidates who took the test
- Number of candidates who have completed the test
- Number of candidates who have scored more than the cut-off score