If you want people to request for collaboration, then follow these steps:
- Log into HackerEarth Sprint using your credentials.
You will be redirected to the Campaign listings page. This page lists all the campaigns that are being conducted.
- In the Ongoing tab, navigate to the campaign that you have sent a request to collaborate.
- In the Campaign home page, navigate to My Submissions.
- In Published Submissions, click the name of submission for which you want to form a team.
- Click Manage team.
- In Looking for collaborators, click YES.
If you do not want any collaborators to join your submission, click NO.
You have successfully enabled the feature to receive invitations to collaborate.
For more information about important terminologies that are used in this article, click here.