We’re back this month with some important updates. You can read about them here.
A new and improved admin dashboard
Introducing a fresh and brand new admin dashboard. A sleeker interface with clearly illustrated tiles describing all the essential features available on the platform.
Here are the changes in the new interface:
- Each tile has a short description of the feature it represents
- Questions library has been renamed to ‘My library’
- You can now view details of all the ongoing tests in the collapsible section below. Here, you can copy the link of your test, invite candidates, and also preview your test.
Revamped candidate report interface for better analysis
We’ve added some nifty features to the reporting interface to help you analyze a candidate’s performance accurately.
- View the total score, rank, and number of questions attempted by the candidate. You can shortlist or archive candidates based on their performance, directly from the interface.
- View granular details such as the number of tab switches made by the candidate, each candidate’s use of the time duration of the test, and the skills that the candidate has excelled in.
- See a summary of candidate details such as languages known, work experience, and more. Additionally, you can view a candidate’s resume as well.
- Access the detailed submission report to view the number of questions attempted by each candidate and the score for each section of the test.
- Use the discussion box to collaborate with stakeholders and discuss next steps, based on the candidate’s performance.
We hope you like these new updates. Do write to us at email@example.com, if you have any questions.