After setting up a submission phase, you are required to set up a judging phase. A judging phase is required to evaluate submissions that have been added by candidates. Submissions are evaluated on the basis of criteria that are set in this phase and by judges that are added in this phase.
Note: Every submission phase must be followed by a judging phase.
To set up a judging phase, follow these steps:
- Log in to your HackerEarth Sprint account by using the admin credentials.
- If you have published your campaign, then click Ongoing in the Campaign section. Otherwise, click Drafts.
- Click the name of the campaign in which you want to set up a judging phase. You will be directed to the dashboard of the campaign.
- In the Judging phase section, click Set up or Complete set up.
- To complete the set up of your judging phase, you must:
- Type of judgement: In this section, you can select the type of judgment by which submissions get evaluated. To know more about the types of judgment, click here.
- Adding judges: You can add judges to evaluate published submissions. This procedure depends on the type of judgment that you have selected. To know more about how to add judges, click here.
- Types of evaluation: You can select the mode of evaluation for all the published submissions. This procedure also depends on the type of judgment that you have selected. To know more about the different types of evaluation methods and parameters, click here.
- Schedule: You can set up the date, timings, and location of your judging phase. To know how to schedule the submission phase of your campaign, click here.
- Click Save, and finish setup.
You have successfully set up your judging phase. Now you can assign judges by clicking Assign judge. To know more about how to assign judges to a submission, click here.